The »SHERPA« family of tow tractors offers high performance, low downtimes, and maximum availability. Engineered with modularity in mind. Highly standardized parts along with well thought out options and variants. Long maintenance intervals help you saving money while keeping in motion.
Customize your »SHERPA« tractors to fit your individual needs!
»SHERPA« D offers powerful and reliable support for a broad range of tasks on the apron.
- Compact design and cabin variants: closed cab, open cab and cabless
- Diesel engines from 36-75 kW for your needs
- Same size – different weights: perfect towing capacity with maximum maneuvrability
For small airports that specialize in handling private jets, it is important to be able to perform as many functions as possible – safely and reliably. For this reason, we have designed the Sherpa to operate as your all-in-one work-horse.
»SHERPA«, in addition to its application as a cargo tow tractor, can also be used for handling aircraft up to 50 t.
»SHERPA« offers the best overall performance in cargo handling. The new tractor scores especially high in four categories:
- Different vehicle weights for up to 80 t towed load
- Up to 50 t towed load even on a 3 % slope
- Different drivetrains and powers for speeds up to 30 km/h
- Proven front-axle design allows excellent maneuverability with optimized axle suspension
- Small turning radius of 3.95 m
- Robust and enduring components from high quality manufacturers
- Large tank/battery for 2 shift operation
- Intermediate charging for multi-shift operation
- Minimum maintenance effort
- Compact design and well arranged cockpit for intuitive and ergonomic operation
- Low and wide cabin access, ergonomic seating postion with optimum overview for high comfort
- Dual circuit brake system and independent parking brake circuit ensure maximum safety
- Parking brake designed as a springloaded disc brake on the axle input
- Faults indicated in the multi-function display as plain text
- Separate transmission flap at the cabin footwell for easy access to filters, transmission oil dip stick and filler neck
- Time-effective work processes
- Disk Brakes on the front and rear axle require no (re-) adjustments
- Optimized hydraulic system with reliable gear pumps for long life use
- Cardian shaft - no grasing required
- Simplified fluid maintenance
- Less storage and effort when changing
- Environmentally friendly and cost-saving
- Individual hydraulic fluid tanks for both steering and braking
- Leaf suspension specially developed for »SHERPA«
- High suspension comfort
- Reduced maintenance effort through use of rubber bushing
- No lubrication required
- 3 different types of cabin design: cabless, open cab, closed cab