The migthy »BISON« family comprises a whole range of conventional aircraft tractors to handle any aircraft. Even the toughest tasks and climate conditions can’t bring this impressive heavyweight down. With its agility no airport environment is too challenging.
This modular concept may be equipped with either a diesel or an electric drivetrain. The wide range of options available not only allows you to customize the perfect fit for your operation, but also helps you reduce TCO by minimizing maintenance efforts and spare parts storage.
Customize your vehicles to fit your individual needs! The »BISON« offers maximum utility in your daily ground handling operation.
Choose between different sizes, drive trains, motor power and cabs. Benefit of a well-thought-out operation and take advantage of a well engineered operation system throughout the whole range, which ensures maximum safety.
- Identical parts save storage and costs
- Find the perfect size and power for your operations
- Flexible ballasting allows individual configuration according to the respective application
Unstoppable power to keep you moving. Thanks to its modular design, the »BISON« can easily adapt to your specific requirements. This is one more reason why the »BISON« is the perfect pushback solution for any airport.
- Count on »BISON« during every shift for the long haul
- Large tank as well as »IonMaster« technology is adequate for a two-shift operation
- Maintenance interval of 1,000 h and low effort allows maximum availability
- High quality components ensure optimum and long-term availability
- The smart ballasting concept allows individual configuration even if tasks change
- Same operation of all tractor sizes reduces time spent for trainings and improves safety
- Less repair effort due to easy, safe and ergonomic operation
- Display shows plain text of any incidence
- Well thought-out cockpit with ergonomic operation and seating position
- Cabin with optimized view onto the couplings
- Incidents shown as plain text in the multi-function display
- Easy acces of preventive maintenance components
- Time-saving work processes and 1,000 h maintenance interval
- Disk Brakes on the front and rear axle require no (re-) adjustments
- Optimized hydraulic system with reliable gear pumps for long life use
- Cardian shaft - no greasing required
- Simplified fluid maintenance
- Less storage and effort when changing
- Environmentally friendly and cost-saving
- Individual hydraulic fluid tanks for both steering and braking
- Leaf suspension specially developed for »BISON« D
- Reduced maintenance effort through use of rubber bushing
- No lubrication required
- 3 different types of cabin design: cabless, open cab, closed cab