The »SHERPA« family offers the ultimate efficiency. The product line was developed with modular design in mind: Standardized parts with sophisticated options for customized vehicle designs. Long maintenance intervals save money and ensur e operational readiness.
Customize your »SHERPA« tractors to fit your individual needs!
»SHERPA« D provides powerful and reliable support for a wide range of tasks on the Airport apron.
- Compact design and cabin variants: cabless, open cab and closed cab
- Diesel engine with three different power classes
- Same vehicle – different weights: Optimal traction and pulling force thanks to ballast weights of 4-8 t, with maximum maneuverability
For small airports specializing in handling private jets, flexible equipment is crucial – it must be safe and reliable in all functions.
That is why we developed the »SHERPA« to not only be used as a cargo tractor, but also to be capable of moving aircraft up to 50 t MTOW.
- All »SHERPA« models offer uniform operation
- Extremely quiet operation
- Even on a 3% incline, loads of up to 50 t can be handled with ease
- The different drive trains allow speeds of up to 30 km/h
- The tried-and-tested front axle with optimized suspension enables excellent maneuverability
- A dual circuit braking system and a separate parking brake ensure maximum safety
- Sophisticated cockpit with simple operation and ergonomic seat position
- Robust, long-lasting components made by quality manufacturers
- Minimal maintenance for long-term operational availability
- Information and error messages as plain text in the multifunction display
- Parking brake as spring-loaded disc brake on the axle mount
- Maintenance hatch in the cabin foot well for easy access to filter, transmission, oil gauge, and filler neck
- Disc brakes on front and rear axle do not require adjustment or readjustment
- Optimized hydraulic system with reliable gear pumps for long-term use
- Lubrication-free drive shaft
- In use on every continent and in all environmental conditions, from -20 °C to +50 °C
- Three cabin designs: Cabless, open cab, closed cab
- Small turning radius of 3.95 m
- Various engine power classes
- Leaf spring suspension developed specially for the »SHERPA« with high suspension comfort
- 360° view from the cabin