The »SHERPA« family offers the ultimate efficiency. The product line was developed with modular design in mind: Standardized parts with sophisticated options for customized vehicle designs. Long maintenance intervals save money and ensur e operational readiness.
»SHERPA« E provides powerful and reliable support for a wide range of tasks on the Airport apron.
While the »SHERPA« E offers the same comfort, safety, and performance benefits as diesel vehicles, it can be operated as an environmentally friendly alternative, and even indoors.
- Compact design and cabin variants: cabless, open cab and closed cab
- Geared to your needs: E-power train and modular battery system
- Same vehicle – different weights: Optimal traction and pulling force thanks to ballast weights of 4-8 t, with maximum maneuverability
For small airports specializing in handling private jets, flexible equipment is crucial – it must be safe and reliable in all functions.
That is why we developed the »SHERPA« to not only be used as a cargo tractor, but also to be capable of moving aircraft up to 50 t MTOW.
- All »SHERPA« models offer uniform operation
- Extremely quiet operation
- Even on a 3% incline, loads of up to 50 t can be handled with ease
- The different drive trains allow speeds of up to 30 km/h
- The tried-and-tested front axle with optimized suspension enables excellent maneuverability
- A dual circuit braking system and a separate parking brake ensure maximum safety
- Sophisticated cockpit with simple operation and ergonomic seat position
- Robust, long-lasting components made by quality manufacturers
- Minimal maintenance for long-term operational availability
- Active thermal management for cabins and all high-voltage components: Heating and cooling for optimal temperature conditions, even during charging, for long battery life
- Modularly expandable battery system, configurable for individual deployment requirements
- Commercial vehicle industry tried-and-tested 400 V lithium-ion batteries for certified, maximum safety, ultimate performance, and service life
- Electric power train, electric engine, battery, thermo module, and inverter are maintenance-free
- Second-life applications for battery systems possible, e.g. as stationary storage systems
- All standard charging plugs available: CCS Typ 1, CCS Typ 2, CHAdeMO and GB/T
- Infrastructure consulting on charging points
- Rapid DC charging and intermediate charging at up to 70 kW
- Optional AC charging at up to 22 kW
- All Standard Plugs available: CCS Type 1, CCS Type 2 and GB/T
- Three cabin designs: cabless, open cab, closed cab
- Functions under all temprature conditions for any climate conditions from -25 °C to +50 °C
- Offers a 360° view for the operators