The »ADDRIVE« is an intelligent solution that brings together the benefits of a towed module with those of a self-propelled module while fulfilling the highest demands in terms of a wide range of possible applications as well as in terms of tractive force, speed, availability and economics. The bottom line is simply more efficiency and an optimal flexibility for your fleet.
The new »ADDRIVE« is the perfect combination of the sixth generation of towed modules and long-term experience of self-propelled units. Simply more efficiency for your fleet! This intelligent solution satisfi es and combines all the requirements of a towed module and self-propelled unit in terms of traction, speed, flexibility, availability and economy in every respect.
- Use without PowerPack unit in towed mode
- Extreme bending moment for concentrated cargoes
- Clean, low-noise engine with EU-Stage 4/EPA-Tier 4 final for higher speeds
- Hydro-mechanical dirve system with complete uncoupling in towed mode up to 80 km/h
- Drive unit with improved traction can be enabled and disabled
- Automatic shut-down when the drive unit reaches maximum speed
- The world's first EBS braking system (also works in combination with and without ABS)
- Can be installed in trailer and semi-trailer combinations
- Can be synchronized with other Goldhofer self-propelled units
- Combinations with dropdecks and long-load turntables
- Remote control with additional connection cable
- Removable lights for road licensing
We are the people to turn to for the transport of extremely long and heavy loads for on- and offshore wind power plants. In this field, Goldhofer is your expert for the most suitable and economical vehicle configuration. Thanks to our proven vehicle technology, perfect all-round service, extensive know-how and professional project engineering, customers can rely 100 % on Goldhofer in every situation.
Type RA 2/RA 3/RA 4
With a payload of up to 80t, our tower adapters are designed for transporting heavy tower sections. The adapters are either coupled using a free-turning device or connected directly to the heavy-duty modules. Thanks to the free-turning device and the flexibility provided, it is possible to master even the tightest bends and overcome obstacles up to 3m high. For this system, Goldhofer also has approvals for handling the Vestas V90 3.0 MW nacelle. An alternative solution is to use an 8-axle semi lowloader with a vessel bridge.
- Tower diameter, inner flange up to 6,000 mm
- Combinable with bogie modules (rigid coupling or free-turning)
- Combinable with dolly trailers
- Support cylinder to bogie with big stroke
- Hydraulic lateral adjustment for easier positioning on loading
- Control panel for the hydraulics
- Aluminum working platform with ladder
- Power packs for independent hydraulics supply (integrated oil tanks)
- Clamping device for towers with external flange up to 5,800 mm
- Free-turning units with steering actuation (for direct mounting on fifth-wheel coupling or long-load turntable bolsters)
- Payload 80t up to 180t
- Axle load 10t up to 12t at 80km/h
Type FTV 300
The FTV blade transport device is designed to hold the turbine blade at the hub connection. This solution enables rotor blades to be transported to locations that are inaccessible with normal semitrailers. The system permits the rotor blades to be lifted into the raised position and also turned for travel through built-up areas and round tight bends on mountain roads. Load-bearing capacity is adequate for standard rotor blades up to 60m long.
- Up to 60° blade angle
- Unlimited blade pitch
- Lateral pivoting option available
- Craneless loading and unloading possible
- Ballast for a range of blade weights
- Blade tip anemometer
- Suitable for mounting on self-propelled and trailer modules
- Interchangeable rotor blade adapters for various types of blade
- Outriggers for craneless loading/unloading
- Load moment 300mt
- Tilt angle 60°
- Pitch angle 360°
For extremely heavy loads like transformers, generators and other large industrial components, high-girder bridges are often the solution because of their advantages in critical situations, e.g. on bridges and other load-sensitive structures and surfaces. For such operations, Goldhofer offers its internationally successful »Faktor 5« high-girder bridge, which guarantees a high payload factor and maximum safety.
Type HGB “FAKTOR 5”
»Faktor 5« – Using 100t to move 500t! »Faktor 5« stands for the payload and the performance of the new high girder bridge from Goldhofer. It is capable of moving five times its own weight. The new generation of high girder bridges from Goldhofer combines peak technology and cost efficiency in one. An intelligent, safe transport system for special requirements in challenging situations.
- Vertical lifting stroke of 1.80m
- Loading width from 3m to 6.75m – flexible and easily adjustable
- Loading length from 11m to 17m – and even longer if needed
- Simple operation with a tried-and-tested system
- Intelligent cross-bracing system
- Easy mobilization and economical shipping in containers
- Goldhofer lateral stabilization system
- Reliable hydraulics (max. 250bar)
- Possible building on trailer modules or self-propelled modules
- Variable axle combinations of 2 x 12 up to 2 x 20
|2 x THP/16|