It is one of our aims to develop future ready baggage and cargo tractors and transporters with highest in-service rate and lowest TCO. You are benefiting from our extensive know-how and experience, a broad product range and the outstanding service availability. We are keeping things as simple, efficient and solution-oriented as possible for everyone involved. Customers from all over the world place their trust in our products with their outstanding reputation already. Come and join them!
- Modular design for individual vehicle configuration and flexible application
- Lowest TCO due to high availability, use of high-grade components from brand manufacturers and ease of maintenance
- High investment security with full-service option and lifelong spare parts supply
- Large number of common parts over total product range to reduce spares stock costs
- Extremely robust vehicle design
- Ergonomics: optimal suspension on both axles, spring-mounted seat, low and wide cabin access for optimal workflow and comfort
- Outer turning radius less than 4 meters
- Self-retaining E-type clutch for risk minimization
- Automatic parking break
- Highest standard of safety through function testing and TÜV (German Technical Inspection Agency) certification
Compact dimensions, maximum maneuverability, highest traction and a powerful drivetrain are the main features of the newly engineered modular baggage and cargo tow tractor family »SHERPA«. Customize your own baggage and cargo tow tractor fleet: With weights from 4 t to 8 t, three diesel engine options and three different cabin versions, the »SHERPA« D is a powerful and reliable support. Built with driver comfort and safety in mind, this new line of tow tractors combines modular design with extremely robust components for optimal performance. Sophisticated services top off the vehicle concept.
This brand-new, fully electric baggage and cargo tow tractor comes with the same high levels of comfort, safety and flexibility as our »SHERPA« D models. Additionally, thanks to its highly efficient, low maintenance 400 V lithium-ion battery, less time is needed for charging and it is significantly more efficient (over 30%) than a lead acid battery. It guarantees 60-80% energy savings compared to similar diesel-powered vehicles and thus allows multi shift operations. The emmission free »SHERPA« E can be operated both inside and outside of buildings and does not require a dedicated charging infrastructure. The low maintenance vehicle is topped off with an elaborate service concept.